The goal of this site is to find as many kinds of mac n' cheese as possible and try them so you don't have to! Stove-top, frozen, quick prepare (just add water), home made and anything served in a restaurant are all fair game! If it's name has macaroni n' cheese in it, I'm trying it.

My hope is that this blog will help you discover new varieties to try (and to avoid) or that killer home made recipe that is worth the work to make yourself.

When I'm not collecting video games, I'm eatin' mac n' cheese. Thanks for following me on this journey as I see what it takes to make me bleed cheese.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome To Mac N' Steve

A blog two years in limbo is finally getting off the ground.  This blog is going to chronicle my very healthy (yeah right) attempt to eat all kinds of macaroni and cheese, be it at a restaurant or whatever boxed kinds I may stumble into at the store.  I'll be figuring out a review system akin to the system used by the SF Chronicle for their movies showing what it looks like when made and the damage done to the waistline.

I've got a bunch of varieties just waiting be made.  Check back soon for my first reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment