The goal of this site is to find as many kinds of mac n' cheese as possible and try them so you don't have to! Stove-top, frozen, quick prepare (just add water), home made and anything served in a restaurant are all fair game! If it's name has macaroni n' cheese in it, I'm trying it.

My hope is that this blog will help you discover new varieties to try (and to avoid) or that killer home made recipe that is worth the work to make yourself.

When I'm not collecting video games, I'm eatin' mac n' cheese. Thanks for following me on this journey as I see what it takes to make me bleed cheese.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You're Doing It Wrong

I was passed this picture by a friend today that they discovered while they browsed top images on imgur.  Click HERE for the original imgur thread and HERE for the Reddit thread. I don't upvote much but both the imgur AND reddit posts got my +1.  At last check, there were over 2000 comments in the Reddit thread alone.


Pasta? Check!  American cheese singles? Umm... Check? 




PEOPLE, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO MAC N' CHEESE!!! 



**Notes on imgur & Reddit**
Imgur is a photo hosting site that also allows for people to comment on images and over the last few years has grown a fairly large community of users.  It's an interesting place.  Imgur also often acts as the image host for those posting on Reddit (think message forums, where there is a 'sub' reddit for practically ANYTHING) Posts found on Reddit are often comments that spring up regarding individual images that are posted.  Oh, and upvotes, You can't forget those.  Everyone loves upvotes.  Both sites can be are HUGE time sucks, can have plenty of naught words and in some corners, many naughty images as well so don't spend too much time there if you're browsing this blog at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment